Mwabu interactive educational resources
It is the mission of Technology Partners Ltd to make education accessible to all learners and contribute to the social development of our continent.
Mwabu interactive educational resources were developed in Zambia and designed for African learners. The illustrations, animations, and voicing of the learning examples all use African characters, voices, and culture and are therefore relatable to young African learners.
Lessons include Maths, Science, English, Social Studies, Technology, Home Economics, and Expressive Arts, for Grades 1 – 7.
Mwabu learning resources are available to install onto Android tablets or smartphones. No internet connection is needed while using the content.
- Interactive learning resources lead your child through many primary school topics, with engaging illustrations, voicing, animations, questions, quizzes, and more.
- Interactive learning resources for Grades 1-7
- Includes Maths, Science, English, Social Studies, Technology, Home Economics, and Expressive Arts
- Initially created for learners in Zambia: learning examples include African characters, voices, and culture. Some lessons include Zambia specific elements, eg. currency.
Comprehensive lesson plans for teachers to cover all aspects of teaching each lesson, including;
- Introduction to the lesson
- Suggested resources
- The main lesson, including explanations, activities, questions, and discussions
- Exercises and assessments
- Plenary section
- Reinforcement ideas
- Extension activities
These different lesson elements are flexible, so teachers can adapt and develop them further, or simply follow the plan in sequence. Suggested resources are chosen specifically to be easy to find and readily available.
The navigation allows teachers to search for lesson plans and learner activities by subject, topic, and learning objective
Please contact us if you would like to find out more about using Mwabu interactive learning resources and lesson plans in your school or organization.
Mwabu interactive learning resources and lesson plans increase the range of pedagogical methods and range of activities available to teachers while driving engagement and greater understanding among learners.